Hotel Central Plaza AG
+41 44 256 56 56 www.central.chProcessing of personal data (type, purpose and use)WHEN YOU VISIT THE WEBSITE
When you access this website, information is temporarily stored on the server in log files. This is information that the browser on your device automatically sends. Namely:
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which the access was made, if applicable with the search word used,
- the operating system of your computer and the browser you use (incl. type, version and language setting),
- device type in case of access by mobile phones,
- the city or region from where the access was made,
- the name of your internet access provider.
The collection and processing of this data is carried out for the purpose of enabling the use of our website (connection establishment), to permanently guarantee system security and stability as well as for error and performance analysis and enables us to optimize our website
The specified data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Establishing a connection to the website
- Use of our website
- System security and stability
Data is processed based on your request and is required for the purposes specified in Art. 6 Para. 1 f EU-GDPR for the fulfilment of the contract and pre-contractual measures.ORDER PROCESSING
The following data is also collected for processing an order:
- First name
- Last name
- Company name
- Street name and house number
- Address addition
- Postal code
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Payment method
- Yes, I want to receive your newsletter
- I confirm the accuracy of the information provided and have read and accept the general terms and conditions and the data protection regulations
We use this data and other data voluntarily provided by you only to be able to execute your order according to your wishes. The processing of this data is therefore carried out within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b EU-GDPR for the implementation of pre-contractual measures as well as for the fulfillment of a contract. NEWSLETTER
If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. No additional data will be collected. We use this data exclusively for the dispatch of the requested information and do not pass the data on to third parties. You can revoke your consent to the storage of data, your e-mail address and its use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
By subscribing to the newsletter, you also consent to the statistical evaluation of user behavior for the purpose of optimizing and adapting the newsletter. This consent constitutes our legal basis for the processing of your data within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU-GDPR.Disclosure of data to third parties (incl. other responsible persons and order data processors)FOR THE EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACT
As far as this is legally permissible according to Art. 6 Para. 1 (b) EU-GDPR and is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. The data passed on may be used by third parties exclusively for the specified purposes. e-guma voucher and ticket system
The personal data specified above is stored and processed by the software provider e-guma® (Idea Creation GmbH, Walchestrasse 15, CH-8006 Zurich) of our online shop within the scope of contract processing.Digital Infrastructure
This website uses services provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) Inc, located at 410 Terry Avenue North Seattle WA 98109, USA. The data is processed and stored in the EU. Datatrans
Your payment data will be processed by the following service provider in the context of payment processing: Datatrans AG, Kreuzbühlstrasse 26, CH-8008 Zurich.Error Monitoring
This website uses Raygun, a monitoring tool. Service provider is the New Zealand company Raygun Limited, Wellington, L7/59 Courtenay Pl, Te Aro, New Zealand.Web statistics with Plausible
Our website uses the open source web analytics service of Plausible, based in Estonia. The web analysis is based on anonymized data. It is not possible to draw conclusions about individuals. The following web statistical analyses are performed: URL, HTTP referrer, browser, operating system, end device, country. The processing is based on our legitimate interest in measuring the reach of our website (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f EU-DSGVO). You can find more information about Plausible at https://plausible.io/data-policy
. Shipping companies
Your personal data will also be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods.Cookies
On the one hand, cookies are used to record the frequency of use, number of users and behaviour on our website as well as to increase the security of website use and to make the information we provide user-friendly.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to optimise user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognise that you have visited us before and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions desired by you (e.g. shopping basket function), are stored on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) EU-GDPR.
You can configure your browser settings so that no cookies are stored on your computer. Completely disabling cookies can result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) EU-GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour in order to optimise both our offers and advertising.Your rights
You have the right:
Right of objection
- To request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if the data has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information of details (Art. 15 EU-GDPR). In the event of disproportionately high costs, we reserve the right to require you to provide us with an identification card and to assume the actual costs in advance.
- To immediately request the correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us (Art. 16 EU-GDPR).
- To request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (Art. 17 EU-GDPR)
- To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if, pursuant to Art. 21 EU-GDPR you have filed an objection to processing (Art. 18 EU-GDPR).
- To receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another responsible person (Art. 20 EU-GDPR).
- To revoke your consent to us at any time. As a consequence, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future (Art. 7 Para. 3 EU-GDPR)
- To complain to a supervisory authority (Art. 77 EU-GDPR)
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) EU-GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.Data security
Your personal data will be transmitted from this website to us in SSL-encrypted form. We protect our website against unauthorised access by means of technical and organisational measures.Storage period
Version: June 2023