No matter which you prefer, excursions, art or culture: The city has something for everyone, from fine art to a wide range of enjoyable days out.
Nestled in the picturesque historic "Niederdorf" district of Zurich, the Hotel Adler*** has been receiving guests since the end of the 14th century. The Swiss artist Rudolf Koller spent part of his childhood within its venerable walls.
You too can experience this art and culture in the city of Zurich with our special offer:
- 2 nights* in a beautiful Junior Suite with a sitting area
- Substantial buffet breakfast
- Soft drinks from the mini-bar
- High speed Internet in your room
- 2 free entry tickets to the collection in the Zurich art museum - Swiss art with Rudolf Koller
- 1 evening meal: for starter the traditional finely sliced Bünderfleisch meat, for the main course a Koller fondue for 2 persons and for dessert a surprise dessert, excluding drinks in our restaurant, Swiss Chuchi
City Tax of CHF 2.50 per person/night is excluded. Only bookable at weekends (Friday to Sunday or Saturday to Monday) upon request.