Aperitive at 11.30 am | Start of menu at 12.30 pm
Chefs Sebastian Zier and Richard Schmidtkonz welcome five chefs from St.Gallen and the surrounding area to the Einstein Gourmet, which is awarded 18 points GaultMillau and two Michelin stars. Together, they will create culinary works of art on the table that guarantee an unforgettable taste experience.
- Silvio Germann, Mammertsberg, Freidorf | 18 points GaultMillau & 2 Michelin stars
- Agron Lleshi, Jägerhof, St. Gallen | 17 points GaultMillau & 1 Michelin star
- Martin Benninger, Segreto, Wittenbach | 16 points GaultMillau & 1 Michelin star
- Alex Zimmermann, Alte Post, St. Gallen | 14 points GaultMillau
- Sandro Vladani, Genuss Manufaktur Neubad, St. Gallen | 14 points GaultMillau
Please note that allergies and intolerances can only be considered to a limited extent. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Einstein Gourmet Team.
Please note that seating is assigned by the restaurant and there is no entitlement to free seating. The restaurant reserves the right to place individual bookings of 1 - 3 people together with other reservations at a shared table.
The tickets are non-refundable.