Discover Neuchâtel, a thousand year old city in the centre of the Swiss watchmaking region. The beauty of its buildings is created entirely with the yellow chalkstone of Hauterive. This made the famous French writer Alexandre Dumas say, that the city looks like it was made out of butter.
- 1 night for 2 people in Standard Room
- Welcome aperitif
- Delicious breakfast buffet
- Basket of fruits and treats in your room
- Candlelit dinner in our Restaurant O'terroirs (16 Gault&Millau) Drinks not included
- Free transport card for the whole public transport network in the canton of Neuchâtel
- Service, VAT and city taxes.