«What's the time?» That's one of the world's most asked questions. Have you ever wondered how telling time is achieved?
Become a Master Clockmaker for a few hours and discover the secrets of time-piece mechanics from the inside. In the private workshop of our partner La Bijouterie Michaud, a professional will guide your hands around the workings of a watch and you will find out all about this age-old passion that is the symbol of the Neuchâtel region.
- 1 night in a Premium Room with lake/garden view
- Welcome aperitif
- Delicious breakfast buffet
- Half-day private course with the clockmaker of our outstanding partner
La Bijouterie Michaud
- Five course meal served in our Restaurant O'terroirs (16pt Gault&Millau) (drinks not included)
- Certificate and souvenir gift
- Free transport card for the whole public transport network in the canton of Neuchâtel
- Service, VAT and city taxes.
Available from Monday to Saturday.